An unplanned pregnancy can be stressful and frightening, but those emotions do not mean that you do not love and care for your baby. Of course, we know that you want what is best for you and your baby! Thankfully, Texas Adoption Center works closely with birth mothers to listen to her dreams, hopes, and vision for the adoption process.
After all, momma knows best!
However, we also know that actions speak louder than words. We would love to tell you more about our adoption process and adoptive families, but for right now, we’ll focus on a different topic.
What have other birth mothers said about adoption? And what messages of encouragement are there for birth mothers? We have gathered quotes to answer just that! Check out the birth mother quotes below to capture some of their experiences.
Adoption Quotes for Birth Mothers
These heartfelt and inspiring adoption quotes for birth mothers can provide a new perspective on what it means to be a birth mom. Read on to see which quotes you connect with most.
- “Adoption is not a breaking of trust but a keeping of faith, not an abdication of responsibility but an act of redemption, not the abandonment of a baby but an abandonment of self for a baby’s sake.” – Curtis Young
- “Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Our job is not to deny the story but to defy the ending — to rise strong, recognize our story, and rumble with the truth until we get to a place where we think. Yes, this is what happened. And I will choose how the story ends.” – Brené Brown
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “A birth mother’s conviction and knowledge of what she feels is right is a force to be reckoned with.” – Jessa Speight
Our Favorite Birth Mother Quotes about Adoption
The decision to place a child for adoption is not an easy one. But having the support and encouragement of people who truly care about you and your baby’s well being means that you are not alone on the journey. These birth mother quotes will give you a look into how Texas Adoption Center is there for every birth mom that walks through our doors.
- “I am INEXPLICABLY grateful for this agency. They have kept every word they’ve made. I was supported through my journey of choosing a family and still after placing. Coming from a birth mother, this experience has been heartwarming. They were and still are my biggest support!” – Birth Mother “DK”
- “[Texas Adoption Center] gave me strength through my pregnancy and was there for me! I thank God they came into my life! Even after my baby girl was born and left with her adopted parents, they have been there for me, never leaving my side! I am so grateful for her and all she has done for me during my last trimester and during my birth!” – Birth Mother “CB”
- “My baby girl got placed with the best family I could have ever imagined because [Texas Adoption Center] helped me. I could never thank them enough” –Birth Mother “SA”
- “Stacey is the kindest, most helpful person I’ve ever met. She came to every appointment, was in the room with me as I underwent labor, and even stayed with me half the time I was stuck in the hospital after my c-section despite having kids and obligations of her own. She basically convinced me to tell my family and to stop being ashamed of the decision I made for my baby. I don’t know what I would have done without her.” –Birth Mother “KS”
Post Adoption Birth Mother Quotes
Here are a few more birth mother quotes from women who found help and healing at Texas Adoption Center. These quotes about adoption and how we can help shine a light on how important it is to have a solid support system during this time.
- “Stacey and Caitlyn are both amazing! Stacey has become like family even after I delivered!” – Birth Mother “TV”
- “Everything Kenna did was to help me know that what I was doing wasn’t selfish, but the most loving thing I could do to give my son the best life he could possibly have. I appreciate everything that Kenna has done to help me through this process, because even though it is difficult, every decision was made out of love.” – Birth Mother “BP”
- “Stacey goes above and beyond her job. I had my baby in September. Here it is April, and she’s still a phone call away. I love her. My kids love her. She’s the best.” – Birth Mother “L”
- “As a birth mother who placed with this agency I can say they have been supportive and helpful in every way, they care about your feelings, they give you enough time to make a decision, they never rush you or get frustrated or aggressive, Jennifer was my adoption agent and she has always been supportive and shows care to me, they don’t only care about the adoptive family but they also care about the birth mothers feelings which is rare with most adoption agencies. They put everyone’s feelings into consideration. I highly suggest to work with them if you’re a birth mother looking to place.” – Birth Mother “LM”
- “Working with Texas Adoption Center was amazing! [They] provided me with any information I needed and provided infinite amounts of support through it all. I would highly recommend Texas Adoption Center and hope that you be blessed with someone as amazing as Irma to help you through this journey.” – Birth Mother “K”
- “TAC is one of the best agencies, when I was pregnant I contacted quite a few of adoption centers in my area. None of the agencies responded, I waited for a week or 2 and never got an email or call back. When I decided to reach out to TAC they responded very quickly and started the process with me that same day. The caseworker I was assigned to was great, she always asked how I was or if I needed anything and even after I delivered my baby, she still keeps in touch with me to check and see if I’m okay.” – Birth Mother “C”
Reach out to Texas Adoption Center
You may feel that you have no one to talk to or that no one can understand the decisions that you are facing and the obstacles that you must overcome. As these birth mothers have said, this is not the case. Texas Adoption Center is there to hold your hand, show you that you are not alone, and show you guidance and support every step of the way. Placing your baby for adoption with Texas Adoption Center means a lifetime of love and support.
For more information or to talk to a caring Adoption Specialist, call Texas Adoption Center anytime at 512-893-7943 or by text at 361-461-3742. We can’t wait to hear from you!